Beauty Ocean Cleansing Gel contains a complex of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor ingredients (NMF): Sodium PCA, lactic acid and sodium lactate. This gel is enriched with collagen-active" title="collagen">collagen amino acids and retinol (vitamin A).
Sodium PCA, a natural amino acid derived from vegetables, sugar or starch, is the basis of the skin’s natural moisturizing process:
• effectively absorbs and retains liquid, maintains optimum moisture level;
• softens, reduces the sloughing and irritation of dry skin.
• helps smooth out small wrinkles.
Lactic acid has the strongest moisturizing effect of all AHA-acids because it’s the skin’s natural moisturizing component:
• is included in the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF), so it effectively moisturizes and maintains the optimum epidermis hydro-alance;
• stimulates the exfoliation of corneous scales and epidermis renewal, thereby boosting the content of the skin’s functionally-active natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and bound water molecules;
• binds water due to hygroscopic molecules, delivers water to deep epidermis layers after penetrating the skin. Sodium lactate, a lactic acid derivative:
• is a “physiological” skin moisturizer. Its composition is similar to natural moisturizing factor composition, therefore, sodium lactate actively replenishes water deficiency in the skin;
• restores pH level to its physiological norm;
• inhibits the growth of microorganisms extraneous to the skin.
Sodium lactate is used in the food industry as a moistureretaining and acidity-regulating agent.
Collagen amino acids:
• penetrating the deep skin layers, glutamic acid, leucine, lysine, aspargine, glycine and valine promote its regeneration;
• strengthen the skin’s collagen “frame;” they are built in the structure of collagen fibers, where they act as “spare parts;”
• moisturize the skin, making it supple.
Retinol (vitamin A):
• has excellent antioxidant properties, successfully fights against free radicals;
• activates regeneration processes; as a result, the skin breathes better and is moisturized, with nutrients penetrating it more easily;
• accelerates the skin-cell division process (this process slows down as we grow older). We stimulate collagen synthesis by “boosting” the skin with a dose of vitamin A.
• Effectively cleanses the skin’s surface, constricting pores.
• Maintains the activity of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor ingredients, normalizes its hydro-lipid balance.
• Activates the skin’s natural protective mechanisms.
Mix a small quantity of gel with water to obtain a foam,
apply to the damp face and neck, massage for 1-2 minutes,
then rinse off with warm water.
Suitable for skin of any age and type.
Clean, soft and moisturized skin.
- Skin requirements
- Active ingredients: