Face Complex Care for Lifting and Elasticity
Helps rejuvenate and lift your skin and ideally moisturizes and nourishes your skin
After 25 years of age metabolic processes slow down,
the generation of collagen decreases, and the skin slowly begins to age.
Have you noticed the first signs of your skin losing its turgor and your first wrinkles?
You can extend your youth for much longer!
The Face Complex Care for Lifting and Elasticity ideally moisturizes and nourishes your skin, strengthen its lipid barrier, and smooth out your wrinkles.
Just two simple steps and you will find yourself smiling at your reflection in the mirror again.
Step 1: Elixir mask with the extract of Centella Asiatica, Hops and Licorice Root:
- helps rejuvenate and lift your skin;
- improves skin turgor and makes the skin more supple;
- takes care of sensitive and problematic skin.
Step 2: Wholesome cream that fortifies the action of the mask:
- deeply moisturizes the skin and makes it shine;
- natural acids in the formula help restart the skin regeneration process.
The cream has a luscious melting texture, gets easily absorbed, and does not make your face feel heavy.
Use it regularly to reinvigorate and lift your skin!
Step 1: Wash your face and apply the elixir mask for 15-20 minutes, then remove the mask and rinse your face with water.
Step 2: Apply the wholesome cream immediately after using your elixir mask, or within 10 to 12 hours after its application.
The product can be used as a night cream.
Use the complex care solution once or twice a week. Use the package contents immediately after opening.
- Asiatic pennywort - Centella Asiatica leaf extract slows down aging processes, increases the elasticity of the skin and smoothes out fine lines.
- Liquorice - It fights scalp dryness, eliminates dandruff and relieves itching. Additionally, it eliminates hair loss and strengthens hair structure by improving blood circulation.
- Humulus - Humulus Lupulus Extract is a source of vitamins, organic acids and flavonoids. Tones and softens the skin making it smooth and delicate, has a bactericidal effect.
- AHA (Alpha hydroxy acids) - AHA (glycolic acid, lactic acid, malic acid, tartaric acid, citric acid) are collectively known as "fruit acids" because they were originally found in fruit. They gently cleanse the skin of excess sebum and dead skin cells, eliminate skin imperfections by smoothing the texture and colour of the skin. Accelerate processes of epidermis regeneration.
- Collagen - Collagen improves skin elasticity, facilitates the smoothing out of wrinkles makes it soft and smooth, maintains optimum moisture level.
- Allantoin - Has a regenerating effect, softens and soothes the skin, protecting it from the negative impact of external factors.