1. When using the mytiande.co.uk online store, short text information called "cookies" is saved on the user's computer (hereinafter: cookies). The installation of cookies is necessary for the proper use of the site. The cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the mytiande.co.uk store, in particular functions that require authorization.
2. The content of cookies does not allow user identification. Personal data is not processed or stored using cookies.
3. Users of mytiande.co.uk store remain anonymous until they decide otherwise. Loss of anonymity occurs when you register or log in to your account and is recovered when you log out of your account.
4. Cookies are set on the user's computer and after the user exits the store mytiande.co.uk they are no longer processed. Cookies are processed only when the user is on the store's website mytiande.co.uk.
5. Cookies are created in particular to:
· user authentication
· accelerating user service through the store website mytiande.co.uk,
· secure the online store against malicious software attacks,
· facilitating the filling of forms in the store mytiande.co.uk.
2. The user may at any time change the browser settings to not accept cookies or to inform about their transmission. However, please note that non-acceptance of cookies may result in difficulties in using the website. By default, the software used for browsing websites allows the placement of "cookies" by default. Browser settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" or to inform them whenever they are sent to the user's device. More information about disabling automatic saving of "cookies" can be found in the browser settings (software used to browse websites).