Effectively removes dead cell layer, improves regeneration of skin cells, enhances metabolism.
When regularly applied eliminates effects of burns and scratches. Nourishes and moistens. Gives skin its natural whiteness and elasticity.
The list of essential skincare procedures starts growing at age 35. Specialists recommend not contenting yourself with routine cleansing at this age, and making it a habit to do peels.
Peeling is the process of exfoliating keratinized cells. Keratinization processes start to dominate skin condition at age 35, when the thickness of “dead” cells increases. If you forego performing a “general tidying up,” keratinized cells will block oxygen access, making the skin’s respiration, blood supply and metabolism difficult.
Sheep Placenta Peeling for Face contains Aloe barbadensis leaf extract and vegetable amino acids.
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract:
• contains more than 200 biologically-active substances, including: vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, minerals and microelements, glycosides and many others;
• promotes maintenance of the skin’s natural hydrobalance, thanks to its content of polysaccharides;
• prevents the development of acne">acne because it contains salycilyc acid and essential oils;
• normalizes the skin’s acid-base balance because its pH level coincides with the pH level of aloe;
• has the unique ability to meet the requirements of absolutely any skin type. If your skin gives you “surprises,” alternating from oiliness to dryness and flakiness, cosmetic products with Aloe extract are just what it needs.
Vegetable amino acids:
• essentially proteins in broken form, they are the “building blocks” of skin cells;
• moisturize the skin, forming a light coating on its surface. This coating makes the skin smooth and reduces transepidermal moisture loss;
• improve metabolic processes, stimulate local immunity and enhance the skin’s natural protective properties.
• Gently removes keratinized cells.
• Stimulates natural skin renewal, moisturizes, has a rejuvenating effect.
• Evens the skin’s microsurface, improves complexion.
Recommended usage frequency:
• oily skin — 2-3 times a week,
• normal skin — 1-2 times a week,
• dry and sensitive skin — once every 2 weeks.
Apply a small quantity of the peel to the cleansed face, avoiding the area around the eyes. Massage in for 1-2 minutes, then wash off thoroughly with plenty of water.
It is not recommended to sunbathe, use masks-films or other exfoliants for 2-4 days, depending on skin type, after using the peel.
Rejuvenated, smooth and supple skin!
- Skin requirements
- Dehydrated skin
Firmness and elasticity
Nutrition and recovery
Resilience and elasticity
- Active ingredients:
- 35 +