Herbal Patch- Jian Kang, Knee pain prevention, 5pcs
Jian Kang Body bioactive patch
Contributes to the improvement of prevention and during inflammatory processes and metabolic lesions of the musculoskeletal system.
Have your joints any discomfort?
Don't ignore it!
Take advantage of Eastern wisdom that has existed for centuries.
As well as scientific knowledge, which we have combined in unique bioactive patches.
Jian Kang (herbal patch) is a Chinese term that means "healthy joints."
The herbal patch is a naturally derived product that helps with joint and muscle inflammation.
It contains 12 active ingredients that are beneficial to the joints when they are inflamed.
Have a preventative effect against musculoskeletal problems.
- have a mild warming effect
- help in the reduction of discomfort
- improvement of microcirculation
- Angelica - Angelica keiskei root extract contains organic acids and phytosterols - substances that block pain, itching and inflammation and reinforce the structure of cell membranes.
- Cassia bark tree - Cinnamomum cassia leaf oil has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects, helps relieve muscle spasms.
- Camphor - It has toning and refreshing effects and reduces pain.
- Mentol - Triggers nerve endings, encourages blood flow through local cooling and has a distracting effect.
- Ginger - Ginger oil has warming effects, increases blood circulation to the skin, and has dilation effects on blood vessels and anti-swelling effects.
- Lovage - Sichuan lovage root extract has analgesic effects and can help prevent swelling.
- Angelica - Angelica root extract has strong anti-inflammatory effects.
- Rhubarb - Rhubarb root extract has tonic effects and can help regenerate bone tissue.
- Hawthorn - Hawthorn berry extract helps reduce pain and a feeling of heaviness.
- Clove - Clove bud oil improves blood circulation and has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Safflowers seed oil - Safflowers seed oil is an antioxidant that has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Sichuan pepper - Sichuan pepper oil is an antiseptic with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and tonic effects.
- Chilli pepper - Thanks to its capsaicin content, pepper extract has irritating and warming effects, improves blood circulation and enhances the effects of other ingredients.
Clean the skin and apply the patch to the problem. The herbal patch is recommended to be applied at night for 8-12 hours. If the pain is not relieved contact the doctor! Use daily for 20-25 days.
Hypersensitivity to some individual ingredients, acute inflammation of the skin, skin trauma or injury. Patches are contraindicated during pregnancy, do not use on children.