Herbal Tea Support Immune System - Tibetan collection
Strong immunity and tone
The herbs contained in the herb tea have a great effect on the human organism.
They help maintain normal digestion and normal function of the respiratory tract and boost the immune system, cardiovascular system function and urinary tract. They contribute to mental stability and peaceful sleep.
- Chamomile - it supports normal respiratory function, normal digestion, normal skin condition, the immune system, and has an overall soothing effect.
- Strawberry leaf - it supports normal digestion.
- St. John's wort - it supports the normal functions of the cardiovascular system, the normal functions of the gallbladder, the normal functions of the urinary tract, normal skin condition, and helps promote mental balance and peaceful sleep.
- Dwarf everlast - it supports the normal functions of the urinary tract (kidneys) and the normal functions of the liver and gallbladder.
- Silver birch - it supports normal digestion, the normal functions of the urinary tract (kidneys), and normal blood cholesterol levels.
not intended for children. Not intended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Do not use an obstruction of the biliary tract and gallstones (Yellow cat’s-foot). In sensitive individuals, combination with sunlight may cause photosensitive reactions (St. John’s-wort). Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use this food supplement as complete and balanced food.
keep in the temperature that does not exceed +25°C, in relative humidity of 70%, out of the reach of children.
Ingredients: Flowers of camomile (525 mg), Leaves of wild strawberries (390 mg), Flowers and leaves of two-edged St. John’s-wort (225 mg), Flowers of yellow cat’s-foot (180 mg), Buds of silver birch-tree (180 mg).
Pour one glass (200 ml) of boiling water over 1 pack (1,5 g) of herbs. Leave for 10-15 minutes. Recommended daily intake: for adults – one glass of tea once a day during a meal. Recommended duration of use: 3-4 weeks.